Sunday, December 2, 2012

Boudoir for cupcakes | Morgantown, WV Boudoir Photographer

My friend Tiffany makes awesome cupcakes.  And when I say awesome I mean they are the best in town!!!  On the side, she makes them for parties and events.  She even adds that *extra touch* with decorations and a tiered stand customized for each particular event.  I highly recommend her (over every other cupcake place in town!!!!!!)

 Pumpkin spice / *WVU* 

 German chocolate... my dad's favorite, as this was his 50th surprise birthday party.

Blueberry filled!



So we struck up a deal.  In exchange for her awesome cupcakeness for our party... I did a boudoir session for her!! And get this, she is letting me share her images with other potential future clients so they can see what boudoir is all about!!! 






Tiffany, thank u so much for allowing me to share these with others!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs