Friday, November 29, 2013

A blog post unlike any other..... | Boudoir Photography Morgantown, WV

I recently had a client come from a town only about 15 minutes from where I grew up in Wheeling, WV.... and she is letting me share any photos on my blog I want!!! Can you believe it?!  Anyways, I haven't had a client since the beginnings of my photography journey allow me to share an entire session, so this is pretty exciting.


















Is Kassandra Olgers Photography Boudoir Session a service you would recommend to others? Why or why not?
I would most definitely recommend KOP photography. Made me feel comfortable from the time I arrived to time I left, was very professional and friendly, did an amazing job, helped with ideas on outfits I brought, love end result pics!

Do you feel that the images and service you received from Kassandra Olgers Photography  was worth what you paid for it?
Yes, I feel it was. From makeup to pics it was a fair deal :)

Do you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  fulfilled your expectations for your session?
Yes, I expected to have fun, loosen up and get great pics in return. And end result, that is exactly what I got.

Did you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  communicated with you in an effective and timely manner?
KOP was so quick to return emails, from the start with planning and lots of question asking, to the end when delivering pics. Received sneak peaks 3 days after pics as promised and then received all pics within 2 to 3 wks. Def thought that was great.

How do you feel you look in your portraits compared to how you normally look in photos? 
Like me with a little extra sex appeal! Makeup artist did awesome job and KOP did great job capturing me!

Do you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  was professional before, during, and after the session?
Yes, completely but not so much that she made you uncomfortable. Was a good mix of professional and friendly!

Did you enjoy the time spent during your session with Kassandra Olgers Photography ?
Yes, very much so.

1 comments:

~Sarah~ said...

Looks amazing! Absolutely love it...thanks so much!!

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs