Thursday, November 21, 2013

A boudoir client review from November | Morgantown, WV Boudoir Photography




Is Kassandra Olgers Photography Boudoir Session a service you would recommend to others? Why or why not?  I would recommend Kassandra Olgers Photography to others and I have!! Her work is always professional and fun at the same time and the results are always amazing!!

Do you feel that the images and service you received from Kassandra Olgers Photography  was worth what you paid for it?  Yes I believe that the services, images, experience, and the memories are well worth it!

Do you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  fulfilled your expectations for your session?  Yes, I believe my expectations were met and then some!!  I just love the end product!!

Did you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  communicated with you in an effective and timely manner?  Yes Kassandra Olgers Photography was on point with everything!!

How do you feel you look in your portraits compared to how you normally look in photos? 
I feel that I looked very similar to how I normally look with a sexy feel to them!!

Do you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  was professional before, during, and after the session? Kassandra Olgers Photography was very professional during the whole process.

Did you enjoy the time spent during your session with Kassandra Olgers Photography ?
Yes this was a very fun session and a great way to relax!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs