Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A boudoir review from September | Morgantown WV Boudoir Photography











"I would recommend KOP without reservation. The images I received exceeded my expectations greatly. I did not know what to expect from a boudoir photo shoot, but I feel that the bar was set pretty high. It was absolutely worth every penny, and I frankly feel like I got a great deal for only $250. The communication from KOP was always timely, clear, and effective. Compared to how I look in normal photos, I feel like I look pretty dang good in the photo shoot! KOP was only professional before, during, and following the photo shoot. The experience was most definitely enjoyable, and I was much more comfortable than I expected to be."

- September 2013 boudoir client

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs