Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A boudoir client review from October | Morgantown WV Boudoir Photographer

Is Kassandra Olgers Photography Boudoir Session a service you would recommend to others? Why or why not? I would definitely recommend a Kassandra Olgers Photography boudoir session to others. It was a great experience, Kassandra made the session both professional and comfortable, the photos are invaluable to me, and I am super pleased with how the photos turned out. Her experience in this type of photography was very evident, and the session ran very smoothly.

Do you feel that the images and service you received from Kassandra Olgers Photography  was worth what you paid for it? I think that Kassandra offers a great price for the boudoir photography session. Comparable sessions that I looked about were about twice as expensive. Also, the photos turned out better than I had imagined, so I think it was a great deal!


Do you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  fulfilled your expectations for your session? Absolutely. From the moment I stepped in the door, Kassandra was hospitable and helped me to feel comfortable and relaxed for the photos. She provided snacks for the session, she looked over my outfits first and made suggestions about how to pair the jewelry with the outfits. She took my photo ideas into account, in addition to coming up with a lot of ideas herself for the session. This was really helpful, because it made the session way more comfortable. 

Did you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  communicated with you in an effective and timely manner? I received a sneak peek of my photos within 2 days of my session, and I received all of my photos within 2 weeks or less in addition to the previews of the photo book. She made all the changes that I requested for the photo book in a very timely manner.

How do you feel you look in your portraits compared to how you normally look in photos? I feel like my photos turned out very well, but not in a touched up kind of way. I look like myself, but through her pose suggestions and camera skills, she captured a side of me that I don't usually see on camera. I'm extremely happy with how they turned out.

Do you feel that Kassandra Olgers Photography  was professional before, during, and after the session? Kassandra was very professional (but without being stiff or uptight during the photo session). Additionally,she was timely in communicating with me, she fit me in for a photo session at short notice, and she communicated in a very clear manner.

Did you enjoy the time spent during your session with Kassandra Olgers Photography ? Yes, I did. The photos I received in the end are invaluable. I can't wait to give them to my husband as an anniversary present this year. He will LOVE them. :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs