Friday, November 29, 2013

Another boudoir client review from Fall 2013 | Morgantown, WV Boudoir Photographer

I would most definitely recommend KOP sessions to all ladies. I felt the most relaxed 

and beautiful that I had ever been during a photo session. I am not one to like my photo 

taken, so this was completely outside of my comfort zone. Kassandra made me feel very 

comfortable and relaxed, allowing me to enjoy the whole experience. 


Before deciding to book a session with KOP, I did my research of different image types, 

as well as pricing. The image quality that I received from KOP was the best I have 

experienced. The album I received with my session was absolutely beautiful, and worth 

every penny I put into it! I believe that her quality of work is more derserving of the prices 

required.


My expectations for the session were to just produce great images. I was very nervous 

and anxious prior to getting to Kassandra’s home. In the days prior, She was very good at 

calming my nerves and providing feedback on what would help produce the best images, 

from the correct clothing choices to accessories.


Anytime I had a question, Kassandra was very prompt in getting back to me with answers. 

During session, Anything I had a question about, from how things were going to go, to what 

to expect next, was handled very professional yet personal. Her communication helped me 

to relax and slip into a demeanor that allowed me to produce a album as a wedding gift to 

my husband that he will never forget!


The appearance I have in my photos captured my true beauty without {looking too 

photoshopped}. She worked with me on the techniques and proper movements to 

accentuate my best qualities. I am self- conscious about certain body parts, butKassandra 

helped me to accept those flaws, while forgetting about them,.


I have known Kassandra for many years. Everytime I have interacted with her, she has 

always been professional. That was no different when booking a session. She has a 

demeanor about her that makes people feel comfortable as well as respected. She was 

open to suggestions and ideas I had found during my research, but professional about them 

to change them when needed. 


I was so excited that I overcame my anxiety I had about the session, and went through 

with it. I was able to give my future husband a gift on our wedding day that made him more 

excited about seeing me on our special day. 

(And gave lots to talk about when things were done with!)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs