Monday, February 25, 2013

Boudoir Testimonial | Morgantown WV Boudoir Photographer



To help everyone learn a little more about boudoir photography, I thought I would share the input of one of my recent clients....

Who is receiving this gift? my husband =)

What helped you finally decide... "Ill do it!"  I had been wanting to do something fun and sexy for my husband; a fun gift that he wouldn't expect. You convinced me this was it!!!

Which photo is your fave and why? I love loooove the one of me laying down in the black and white.  I sent it to my sister, and she was quickly impressed!!  She said I looked like a model ;)

Would you recommend a boudoir session to others? Definitely!  I was a bit nervous before, 
but you helped calm my nerves.  I felt more comfortable after we got a couple shots in...it was fun!!!  :)
 ..it would be fun to have a boudoir party (bachelorette or birthday/ladies night??) with your girlfriends... Boudoir picture party!! ;)  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     
 I really enjoyed the photo shoot and would definitely do it again.  I've already been recommending you to others.  I even feel a little more confident about my body after seeing them, you know?  Sadly,I think we as ladies pick apart our own bodies.  Anyway..you did a great job!!  Thanks again! =)

Boudoir makes a great gift or is a fabulous way to celebrate recent achievement in your life and show yourself off a bit to your significant other.  All photos, poses, and outfits are tasteful.  Feminine yet flirty.  And last, remember photos are never shared unless you wish for others to see your images.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs