Friday, February 22, 2013

High Five for Friday: Feb 22, 2013

Sorry I missed the last 2 weeks of HF4F!!!  If you don't know what HF4F is... go here
or read my first and second HF4F posts.

High five for friday posts highlight moments from my past week... no matter how *small* or how *big*... they matter to me!

1. Friday off.  I worked an extra day in Feb (go red for women's heart health) and so I decided to take today off.  (woohoo!)  Forrest (the hubby) somehow had not scheduled himself to work anywhere so I decided to spend the day with him.  And... maybe getting a life insurance physical and some other *boring* adult appointments. I also enjoyed a late breakfast at my favorite coffee shop in town, the blue moose.


2. Stella & dot virtual trunk show!  Ali, a friend from physician assistant school, has become a stylist for a fun, trendy new line of jewelry.  I bought  few pieces and get tons of compliments when I wear them!  The virtual trunk show (aka shopping at home online) ends Sunday.. so check it out! I am offering a discount to boudoir clients on their session for ordering and supporting my friend!

3. Exercise.  This week I finally am getting into my running groove.  Forrest and I planned hope to run a half marathon later this year.  I ran 3x already this week and am planning on a long run Saturday morning.

4. Wine tasting.  Every last Friday of the month.. a local restaurant called Cafe Bacchus has a wine tasting.  And let me tell you, its not a tasting, its a wine drinking event.  For $25 you get 5 glasses of wine, not tastes, but glasses of wine.  They typically have an assortment of appetizers, but it is plenty filling to count as dinner.  My co worker mentioned we *had* to go soon, and so we made it happen!

5. Angel of hope. My other bestie sent me a willow angel in the mail a few weeks ago. Geez, I'm getting all kinds of presents in the mail, its like Christmas in Feb!

To learn more about HF4F, visit from my grey desk.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs