Monday, February 11, 2013

Four Boudoirs in Two Weeks: What the Clients are Saying | Morgantown, WV Boudoir Photography

As the title explains, I have done *four* boudoir sessions in the past 2 weeks!  I love the empowerment women get after the view their gallery of images!  A past boudoir client said it best... "Sadly,I think we as ladies pick apart our own bodies."  My hope is that through seeing themselves as I see them through my camera, they will see beauty instead of imperfections.


Gorgeous #1
My husband is receiving this as a Valentine's gift.  I knew I wanted to do this for sometime....what finally convinced me was when my girlfriend agreed to go with me and do this as a duo!  So fun!!!  My favorite is the one where I'm on the floor with my legs on the wall--makes my legs look SO much longer than they are!  Would highly recommend a boudoir session for any female.  Self confindence booster; made us feel beautiful.


Gorgeous #2 
Who is receiving this gift? My Husband for valentines day. What helped you finally decide... "Ill do it!" My girlfriend, we did our session together! Which photo is your fave and why? The very last one. I looked the best and, I love the black & white! Would you recommend a boudoir session to others? Definitely! So much fun and I felt so comfortable. The photos turned out great. 


Sorry I missed the HF4F post this week! My hubby and I had an overnight trip to Pittsburgh Saturday, and Friday evening was spent with a boudoir client ;)  Will update y'all on our trip tomorrow!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs