Sunday, February 17, 2013

Jewelry & Boudoir Photography: Stella and Dot Trunk Show

Picture from: the small things blog

KOP (Kassandra Olgers Photography) is a small business. I am a huge supporter of small businesses, and my friend from afar (aka California) asked me to do a "virtual trunk show" and team up her Stella & Dot business with my photography business.

Jewelry is essential to any boudoir session. Dangling, teardrop earrings to statement necklaces: it all adds an accent and focus to the images. Depending your personality, this may be your everday jewerly or possibly a bit "extra" but can be re-used for special occasions.

Here is an example for 2 different types of "teardrop earrings" that will add a POP to your photo session:


Picture from: the small things blog

I personally own the serenity stone drops in navy blue & love them. I couldn't decide between pink & navy, and my BFF reminded me how often I wear blue/gold for the mountaineers- I went with blue! The pink; however, are next on my list to order!

After chosing whether your personality is dangling earrings or something more like plain pearl studs, decide which type of necklace is more "you"....


The statement necklace:
fiona bib necklace


Or a plainer, simpler look like below:



on the mark

To find this look and many more: Stella & dot

Good luck stylizing your session! Please contact myself or Ali for questions!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kassandra Olgers Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs